The HI-707 Nitrite Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and a cost effective way to measure low ranges of nitrite. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-707 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-707 uses an adaptation of EPA diazotization method 354.1. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
This checker is ideal for: Aquariums, Environmental, Wastewater, Water Quality and Education.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±20 ppb ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery.
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings.
- 2 Cuvettes and caps.
- Reagent starter kit (6 packets of Nitrite LR reagent)
- 1 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Instruction manual
This checker uses the HI-707-25 reagents which are available here.