For many years now, we have been able to assist Koi clubs and independent fish keepers with the promotion of fish health in order to provide all with the knowledge in caring for their fish and the independence which encourages self sufficiency.As a result, we are only too pleased to undertake presentations at club nights, public events and assist with the personal development of staff for commercial purposes.
Our presentations are usually based on animal welfare legislation, fish health and welfare matters covering aspects such as disease diagnosis, general aspects or topical matters and current developments at the time. The talks can be carried out on an individual basis or combined with others bringing specialist equipment to demonstrate (ie a reality presentation on fish parasites complimented by hands-on microscope use).
If you would like us to talk to you on health matters, or undertake tuition specifically tailored to your club or organization – to suit hobbyists or staff in your company tasked with looking after your ponds or lakes, then give us a call.
Below is a sample of talks carried out recently:-
- “General talk on all aspects of Koi Health and recent changes” – Tendring Koi Club
- “Advances in Disease diagnosis” – South of England Koi Club
- “General talk on all aspects of Koi Health and recent changes” – South Essex Koi Club
- “All aspects of Koi Health” – South Kent Koi Club
- “KHV testing and buying Koi safely” – Worthing & District Section BKKS
- “General Koi Health” – South Hants Koi Club BKKS