When to use?
A five-day course of treatment for when fish show symptoms of parasitic infection, such as irritation, flicking, gasping at surface, covered in thick opaque mucus or visible white spots on the body.
Use if fish show signs of a fungal infection which can appear as cotton wool-like growths on the body and as a preventative in early spring. Eradick can be applied directly to leeches and lice, and is safe to use if pond salt is present in the water at ‘General Tonic’ level.
How to use?
- Shake bottle well. Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond.
- Switch off UV for 10 days from first dose.
- Wait 10 days after final dose before repeating treatment or applying another treatment.
- Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
- Eradick is safe to use with sensitive species, including Sturgeon, Orfe and Rudd, however, you should still provide additional aeration, keep an eye on your fish throughout the course of treatment.
Do not use when the water temperature is above 30°C.
Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather. Do not mix medications.
10ml treats 200 gallons.
500ml treats 10,000 gallons.
1 litre treats 20,000 gallons.
Apply daily for 5 days.
Before retreating or using another medication, wait 10 days after the final dose and then perform a partial water change before retreating or applying a different treatment.