Specifically designed to ensure maximum safety, reliability and efficiency, the Cygnet Aquatic heater is user-friendly and offers “plug & play” installation for the 1-kW to 4-kW models. The thermostat dial gives you control over the desired pond temperature, while the thermal cut-out protects against overheating.
Elecro Nano Cygnet Features
- Various power options ranging from 1-kW to 4-kW
- Easy installation, fully equipped and pre-wired
- Robust, durable construction
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation
- Supplied with temperature thermostat and overheating sensor
- Compact, durable design
- Analogue control with 1.2°C differential
- Titanium flow tube and titanium heating element
- Can be floor or vertically wall mounted
- Vortex, long life, stay clean heating element technology
- 100% efficiency throughout the product life
- Silent operation
Elecro Nano Cygnet Specifications
- Power Supply: 220-240V Single Phase
- Flow Requirements: Minimum flow – 1m³/h Maximum flow – 17m³/h
- Heating Element: Grade 1 Titanium
- Flow Tube: Grade 1 Titanium
- Control Thermostat: Analogue: 0>45°C (1.2°C differential)
- Safety Thermal Cut Out: 60°C (Manual Reset)
- Flow Switch: Gold tipped reed switch with titanium fulcrum pin
- Relay: Surface mount DPDT Finder 188.8.131.52.0000
- Seals: High Temperature special formula EDPM ferrules, TPE end fitting gaskets.
- Water Connections: 1.5″ BSP female thread supllied with 1.5″/50mm stepped ABS unions for rigid pipe and 1.5″/1.25″ stepped hose tails for flexible pipe.
- Ingress protection rating: IP44
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Working Pressure: 4 bar minimum
- Mounting: Floor or wall mounting.