Supplied with low watts density coiled titanium heating elements. Cygnet heaters are titanium construction and an ideal solution for ponds and tropical marine applications.
Elecro Cygnet Aquatic Heater Features
- Six power options ranging from 1-kW to 8.4-kW
- Easy installation, fully equipped and pre-wired.
- Robust, durable construction.
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation.
- Supplied with temperature thermostat & overheating sensor.
- Compact, durable design.
- Analogue control with 1.2°C differential or digital control with 0.5°C differential and selectable multi-lingual display.
- Titanium flow tube and titanium heating elements.
- Can be floor mounted or vertically wall mounted.
- Vortex, long life clean heating element technology.
- 100% efficiency throughout the product life.
- Silent operation.
Electro Cygnet Aquatic Heater Features
- Power Supply: Single phase or three phase
- Flow Requirements: Minimum flow: 1m³/h – Maximum flow: 17m³/h
- Heating Elements: Grade 1 Titanium
- Flow Tube: Grade 1 Titanium
- Control Thermostat: Analogue: 0 > 45°C (1.2°C differential) – Digital: 0 > 45°C (0.5°C differential)
- Safety Thermal Cut Out: 60°C (manual reset)
- Flow Switch: Gold tipped reed switch with titanium fulcrum pin
- Contactors: Siemens 3RT2023 or 3RT2027
- Seals: High temperature special formula EPDM ferrules, TPE end fitting gaskets
- Water Connections: 1.5” BSP female thread supplied with 1½” / 50mm stepped ABS unions for rigid pipe and 1½” / 1¼” stepped hose tails for flexible pipe
- International Protection Marking: IP44
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Working Pressure: 4 bar maximum
- Mounting: Floor or wall mounting