The Biotec Screenmatic² sets the standard for pond filters. Simple operation, fast, clean maintenance, and outstanding filtration capabilities make Biotec Screenmatic² the preferred choice for fish enthusiast. This filter carries out intelligent function checks, in which the sensors detect the pollutant level and activate the belt automatically. An LED display shows required cleaning measures.
- Intelligent function checks.
- Automatic cleaning – screened coarse debris is conveyed automatically into the sludge basket.
- Easily removable sludge basket.
- Optimised separating lip (For an even better separation result in the case of non-uniform pollution burden.)
- Particularly long service life thanks to automatic coarse debris extraction before it enters into the filter.
- Continuous belt filter at an affordable price.
- Clear and healthy pond water with minimum maintenance requirements.
- Coarse debris extraction of 300 microns.
- 2+1 Year Guarantee.
|Screenmatic² 40000||Screenmatic² 60000||Screenmatic² 90000||
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||788 x 590 x 445||788x590x545||788x590x645||
|Max. flow rate||9000||11000||12500||
|Suitable for ponds up to max (l)||40,000||60,000||90,000||
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock (l)||20,000||30,000||45,000||
|Suitable for ponds with koi (l)||10,000||15,000||22,500||
|Connection inlet||1″, 1¼”, 1½”||1″, 1¼”, 1½”||1″, 1¼”, 1½”, 2″||
1″, 1¼”, 1½”, 2″
Please call us for further details.