The AquaSkim Gravity pond skimmer is a high performance pond surface suction skimmer that requires connection to a pump / filter system that is fed under gravity, such as the Oase Proficlear Classic and Oase Proficlear Premium modular range of pond filters circulated using an Oase Aquamax Gravity Eco Pump. The AquaSkim Gravity can be connected to the filter or pump via DN100 pipe or 100mm diameter pipes and bends, which can be connected directly to the outlet of the skimmer.
AquaSkim Gravity Features
- Powerful suction cleaning of pond surfaces up to 40m²
- Removes floating debris from pond before it enters the filter system thereby improving water quality
- Automatically adjusts to changes in water levels up to 120mm
- Simple maintenance with easy accessible coarse debris basket with hook ring
- DN100 outlet connection with rubber seal for installation on a DN100 line system
- Requires connection to a gravity fed pump or filter system via DN100 pipe
- Ideal for connection to the Proficlear Premium Drum Filter (Gravity Fed) filter modules.
- Guaranteed for 5 years (3 years + 2 years free of charge request guarantee)
AquaSkim Gravity Specifications
|Dimensions (Ø x H)
|170 x 260
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)
|3 + 2
|Possible water level difference
|Pond surface, max.
|Pump capacity, min.
|Pump capacity, max.