Superfish Pond Eco Plus RC 5000 Features:
- Run Dry Protection
- Pumps large quantities of pond water with very low electricity consumption.
- Suitable for both submerged and dry standing usage.
Superfish Pond ECO Plus RC 5000 Performance
- 2000 l/h – 0.9m max head – 6 watt
- 2400 l/h – 1.1m max head – 8 watt
- 3000 l/h – 1.4m max head – 10 watt
- 3600 l/h – 1.7m max head – 12 watt
- 4000 l/h – 2.0m max head – 14 watt
- 4300 l/h – 2.3m max head – 16 watt
- 4500 l/h – 2.6m max head – 18 watt
- 4700 l/h – 2.8m max head – 20 watt
- 4850 l/h – 2.9m max head – 21 watt
- 5000 l/h – 3.0m max head – 22 watt
The Superfish Pond ECO Plus RC 5000 Pump is now available with remote control that enables you to easily adjust your pond pump flow capacity.
The remote control enables you to switch your Superfish Pond ECO Plus RC 5000 Pump on/off and set the water flow rate of your Superfish Pond Pump to the required level of flow rate. This is the most economical to run pond pump as the slower the flow rate, the less wattage your pump uses.
With “Run Dry Protection”, the Superfish Pond Flow Eco Plus RC Pump stops automatically when there is no water in the pump changer.
This pump also has a thermal overload safety device. In the event of any overheating of the motor, this device automatically switches off the pump. The cooling time is roughly 15 to 20 minutes, then the pump automatically comes on again. If the overload cutout is tripped, it is essential to identify and deal with the cause of the overheating.
This product comes with 2 year manufacturer warranty.