The OASE AquaMax ECO Titanium pump incorporates ultra energy efficient ECO Motor Technology to provide the lowest possible running costs. Aquamax ECO Titanium pumps are incredibly robust with stainless steel castings and are designed to supply water to larger pond filters or can be used to create impressive waterfalls and streams.
The all-new AquaMax ECO Titanium pumps are fitted with a SFC (Seasonal Flow Control) Function Switch, built neatly below the handle. When set in the ‘on’ position, the SFC function will monitor the water temperature and reduce the impeller speed and water flow as the water temperature drops, saving an additional 30% in energy consumption. The SFC function is ideal when the pump is used in a pond filtration scenario, as less water flow is required through a filter at lower temperatures, thus saving the pond owner money and benefiting the environment.
The Pump is also supplied with patented frost protection, safeguarding the unit even at temperatures as low as -20C. Furthermore, the pump features dry run and blocking protection through the EFC (Environmental Function Control), switching itself off to prevent damage if a dry run scenario arises.
For ultimate control, the new OASE Eco Controller can be connected via the DMX cable port at the rear of the pump, for cost effective digital control of the pump performance.
- Innovative, energy-efficient gravity filter pump for large bodies of water, even with koi stock
- Flow-optimised hydraulics help to achieve an outstanding level of efficiency
- Robust pump housing made of cast stainless steel with large base for safe placement
- Rotor shaft and bearings made from high-quality SIC ceramics for optimal reliability and longevity
- Ideal for installation in a pump chamber
- Can be set up underwater (additional accessory required) & dry installed
- Protection against running dry and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) for intelligent and environmentally conscious regulation of flow rate and pump head height
- Using optional accessories, when the SFC function is enabled, an extra 30% can be saved in energy
- Made in Germany: precise and reliable German engineering skills at a particularly high quality level
- Suitable for submersed (additional accessory required) or dry use – even in sea water
|Model||AquaMax ECO Titanium 31000||AquaMax ECO Titanium 51000||AquaMax ECO Titanium 81000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) – mm||275 x 175 x 215||350 x 220 x 245||390 x 235 x 245|
|Rated Voltage||220 – 240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption – w||35 – 170||70 – 320||100 – 730|
|Power Cable Length – m||10|
|Net Weight – kg||9.2||16.5||17.5|
|Max Flow Rate – l/h||31500||51000||81000|
|Max Head Height – m||3.3||4||5.5|
|Pressure-Side Connection – mm/in||63 / 2 1/2″||70 / 3″|
|Suction-Side Connection – mm/in||63 / 2 1/2″||70 / 3″|
|Max Debris Displacement – mm||6|
|Setup Type||Can be set up underwater (additional accessory required) and dry mounted|
|Guarantee ( + Request Guarantee)||3 + 2|