AquaMax Eco Classic 9000 C Features
- The AquaMax Eco Classic 9000 C is the contemporary classic featuring state of the art technology. This a controllable entry-level series of filter and watercourse pump from OASE.
- You can smart control the pump with the new OASE app via Bluetooth or wifi connection to the controller.
- Uncompromisingly reliable, with a great cleaning power; it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8mm in size, into the filter.
- Extremely economical: Thanks to its energy-efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic constantly saves electricity – and therefore money – while in operation.
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (used in an exterior pump chamber.)
- Included in the scope of delivery: Hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes (25/32/38mm)
- Environmental Function Control protects against dry running and blocking.
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||280 x 230 x 140|
|Rated voltage||220 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||23-90 W|
|Power cable length (m)||2.00 + 10.00|
|Net weight (kg)||4.40|
|Guarantee*G (+ request guarantee)||3 + 2|
|Max. flow rate (l/min.)||146|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||8800|
|Max. head (m)||4.50|
|Connection, pressure-side||1 1/2″|
|Connection, suction-side||1 1/2″|
|Connection for hoses||1″, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”|
|Filter intake surface (cm²)||810|
|Coarse debris displacement, max. (mm)8|