All used microscopes have been fully serviced by one of UK’s most highly skilled company in this field before being offered for sale.
Key features are:
- Magnification: 28X, 60X, 70X, 150X, 280X, 600X, 665X & 1425X
- Eyepieces: 7X & 15X
- Turret objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X Spring loaded & 95X Oil immersion and Spring loaded
- Fitted with a Mechanical Stage, vernier controls in x-y direction
- 45° inclined 360° rotatable monocular head
- Excellent Russian lenses
- Quad turret with 4 objectives
- Coarse and fine focusing
- Wooden Case and lock
- Blue & White filters
- Tungsten light source
This Russian made microscope is built for a lifetimes use and comes with several accessories in a solid locking wooden case. It had little use and has been fully serviced before being offered for sale. This microscope comes with a 7X & 15X eyepiece, which can be easily swapped and give you great flexibility with the magnification you can achieve. With a magnification range of 28X to 1,425X this microscope allows you to view a wide variety of things and can be used for a range of uses. This powerful, robust and versatile microscope would be ideal for the fishkeeper as it can be used indoors or outside and would allow any parasite a fish may have, to be seen.
|BIOLAM C11 Microscope (MIC 03)|