Complete food for feeding during autumn and winter.
- Specially formulated for cold weather feeding
- Strengthens fish for the spring, for a healthy start to the season
- Contains all nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet
- Rich in highly digestible wheatgerm
- Softens quickly for easy eating
- Low waste formula for clean, clear water
Feed TetraPond Wheatgerm Sticks 1-2 times a day, only as much as the fish can eat within a few minutes. Do not feed your fish if they are inactive, and remove any uneaten food.
Switch to TetraPond Wheatgerm Sticks once the temperature falls below 10°C. Return to your normal TetraPond food once the temperature warms again in the spring.
Store in a cool dry place.
4 L – 780g (Bag)
10 L – 2000g (Bucket)