Mix of food sticks for a complete and varied diet.
Fish enjoy a little variety in their diet, just as we do. In addition, many ponds contains a mixture of different fish species, which have slightly different nutritional needs. TetraPond Variety Sticks has been formulated to offer both variety and a mix of food formulas, and is suitable for all pond fish.
- Mix of three different food sticks – Koi Sticks, Wheatgerm Sticks; Pond Sticks
- Ideal for ponds containing a mixture of different fish
- Gives fish a varied and interesting diet
- Contains all nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet
- Softens quickly for easy eating
- Low waste formula for clean, clear water
Feed TetraPond Variety Sticks 2-4 times a day (depending on the temperature), feeding only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes. Below 10°C, stop feeding TetraPond Variety Sticks and switch to TetraPond Wheatgerm Sticks.
Store in a cool dry place.
10 L – 1650g