This filter is perfect for smaller ponds and water features, maintaining clear, clean water with the combination of the pump, filtration and UV. The Oase Filtral UVC 6000 submersible filter is simple to install and filter maintenance is made easy with practical clips which allow quick opening of the housing when the filter elements need to be maintained.
- An all rounder with filter function, fountain and aeration.
- Includes OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
- Compact filter unit with UVC technology and 4 different filter materials.
- The pump for attractive fountains is already integrated.
- Height-adjustable fountain attachment for adapting to individual water depths. (Filtral UVC Set only)
- Individual adjustment of flow rate and fountain height. (Filtral UVC Set only)
- Set up completely under water – the appearance of the pond remains undisturbed.
- Visual function check of the UVC clarifier
- Innovative aeration function (Filtral UVC Set only)
- Dimensions in mm (L x W x H) : 347 x 276 x 157
- Voltage: 230 V
- Power Consumption: 52 W
- Power Cable Length: 10 m
- Net Weight: 5.20kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- UVC Power: 11 W
- Pump capacity, max (l/h): 2500
- Max flow rate (l/h): 1700
- Max head height (m): 2.10
- Filter intake surface: 697 cm²
- Number of blue filter foams: 1
- Number of red filter foams: 1
- Number of bio-surface elements: 4
- Special filter granulate (kg): 0.80
- Hose sizes accepted: 13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″.
- Suitable for wildlife ponds up to: 6000 Litres
- Suitable for fish ponds up to: 3000 Litres
Please note the Filtral UVC 6000 does not come with the fountain and aeration features, you will need to buy the Filtral UVC Set.
Filtral UVC 6000 – £174.95
Filtral UVC 6000 Set with Fountain and Aeration Kit – £204.95