The NEW Tempest Filter is an innovative polishing system for ponds. The Tempest Filter uses Evolution Aqua’s latest filtration media, K+ Media to achieve crystal clear, healthy water.
The Tempest Filter is designed to be used in conjunction with any filtration system, the Tempest Filter offers additional mechanical and biological filtration. This filter can be installed on a variety of set-ups and can be used on quarantine systems or as a standalone filter on small ponds up to 5,000 litres/1,100 gallons.
The Tempest is easy to install and is simple and quick to clean, by way of a unique air syphon design. During the cleaning process, air is drawn into the filter as it empties which causes the water to agitate, effectively cleaning the K+ Media.
- Easy to install
- Simple to clean
- Uses 7 litres of K+ Media
- Filters down to 1 micron
- Class leading surface area
- Stable bio-film production
- Improves clarity
- Designed to be used in conjunction with most filtration systems
- Can also be used as standalone filter on smaller ponds
- Low maintenance
- Dimensions – 1100mm x 250mm x 205mm
- Filter Volume – 27 litres
- Inlet Connection – 1 1/2″
- Outlet Connection – 1 1/2″
- Water Discharge Connection – 1″
- Optimum Flow Rate – 5,000 lph (litres per hour)
- Maximum Flow Rate – 7,500 lph (litres per hour)
- K+ Media Supplied – 7 Litres