Introducing Evolution Aqua’s latest innovation in pond filtration technology, the K+Advanced Filters. Manufactured by Evolution Aqua in the UK, this new range of pressure filters have been specifically designed to use Evolution Aqua’s own filtration media, K+Media, to deliver exceptional water clarity and to be economical to run.
• Manufactured to last using the latest rotational moulding process so there are no weak points in the filter.
• Supplied with advanced K+Media, delivering enhanced mechanical and biological filtration.
• Economical to run. The filter has been engineered to maximise pump efficiency.
• The colour matches existing Evolution Aqua filters.
• Easy to operate and clean, with the pipework, blower and multiport valve supplied.
• Can be used as a standalone filter or as part of a larger filtration system.
• Double lateral configuration to ensure laminar flow.
• Unique, engineered lateral design to optimise filtration.
• Built-in feet for additional durability with no weak points around the filter.
• Faster set up thanks to pre-filled media and easier pipework assembly.
There are four sizes in the range, 20”, 24”, 30” and 36” covering all sizes of ponds up to 91,000 litres (20,000 Gallons).
|Model||Max. Pond Size||Optimum
4,000 UK gallons
4,800 US gallons
1,585 US Gph
13.2 US Gals
8,000 UK gallons
9,600 US gallons
3,170 US Gph
26.4 US Gals
12,000 UK gallons
14,500 US gallons
4,755 US Gph
39.6 US Gals
20,000 UK gallons
24,000 US gallons
7,925 US Gph
66 US Gals
How do K+ Advanced Filters work?
Water is pumped into the filter from the pond, through the multi-port valve where the internal pipework directs the water to the bottom laterals.
As the water flows upwards inside the K+Advanced Filter, debris and waste are trapped within the K+Media that floats at the top of the filter. The vast protected surface area provided by K+Media also provides a home for beneficial bacteria, delivering mechanical and biological filtration.
The filtered pond water flows back through the laterals and pipework at the top of the filter, through the multi-port valve and back down the return line into the pond.
The K+Advanced Filter, is incredibly easy to clean by simply moving the handle on the multi-port valve into the corresponding positions to perform a backwash and rinse which flushes out the waste trapped inside.
The 20″ and 24″ are available to buy now, the 30″ and 36″ models will be available from mid Oct 2021.