Hanna HI-96761 Total Chlorine Ultra Low Range Photometer
Offering high levels of accuracy as well as being water resistant, portable and easy to use, this meter is hugely popular with operators across the water industry. A measurement range of 0.000 to 0.500 ppm total chlorine makes it the optimum solution for quick, efficient and economical total chlorine measurement.
Key Features of the Hanna HI-96761 Total Chlorine ULR Photometer
- Measures Ultra Low Range Total Chlorine 0.00 to 0.500 mg/L (ppm)
- Clear display messages make the instrument quick and easy to operate.
- Positive locking system ensures the cuvette is located in the same position each and every time is it placed in the measurement cell.
- Auto shut off feature turns meter off after 10 minutes of non-use to save battery life.
- Fully water resistant
- Clear easy to use function buttons
- Direct readout of parameter measured
- CAL Check feature allows performance verification and calibration (CAL Check standards not included).
- 2 Cuvettes & Caps
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Instrument Quality Certificate
Reagents not included.
|Range||0.00 to 0.500 mg/L (ppm)|
|Accuracy 25°C||±0.020mg/L ± 3 of reading|
|Light Source||Tungsten lamp|
|Light Detector||Silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter @ 525 nm|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Auto-off||After ten minutes of non-use in measurement mode; after one hour of non-use in calibration mode.|
|Environment||0 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||193 x 104 x 69mm|
|Method||Adaptation of the USEPA method 330-5|
|Reagents||HI-95761-01 Reagents for 100 tests|
Reagents: HI-95761-01 Reagents for 100 tests