Hanna HI-96707 Nitrite LR Meter
The HI-96707 measures the Nitrogen-Nitrite content in the 0.000 to 0.600 mg/L (ppm) range, in drinking, surface and saline water samples and in domestic and industrial wastes. This meter uses an exclusive positive-locking system to ensure that the cuvette is in the same place every time it is placed into the measurement cell.
Nitrites are an intermediate product in the nitrogen cycle and are produced by ammonia oxidation with water.
This meter is ideal for testing water from ponds.
Key Features of the Hanna HI-96707 Nitrite Low Range Meter
- Measures Low Range Nitrite 0.000 to 0.600 mg/L (as NO²–-N)
- Clear display messages make the instrument quick and easy to operate.
- Positive locking system ensures the cuvette is located in the same position each and every time it is placed in the measurement cell.
- Auto shut-off feature turns meter off after 10 minutes of inactivity to save battery life.
- Fully water resistant
- Clear easy to use function buttons
- Direct readout of parameter measured
- CAL Check feature allows performance verification and calibration (CAL Check standards not included).
- 2 Cuvettes & Caps
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Instrument Quality Certificate
Reagents not included.
|Range||0.000 to 0.600 mg/L (as NO²–-N)|
|Accuracy @25°C||±0.020 mg/L +-4% of reading|
|Light Detector||Silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter @ 525nm|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Auto-off||After 10 min. of non-use in measurement mode|
|Environment||0 to 50°C Max 95% RH non-condensing|
|Dimensions||193 x 104 x 69mm|
|Method||Adaptation of an EPA approved diazotization method. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.|
|Reagents||HI-93707-01 powder reagents for 100 tests|