Oase’s new range of Bitron Premium UVC’s are extremely effective at eliminating algae and pathogenic bacteria. They offer an exceptional level of sterilization thanks to the long water retention time and the flow-optimized reactor design, which ensures direct and virtually loss-free UV radiation. The Oase Bitron Premium UVC is extremely easy to install with stainless steel connection elements. The unit can be installed before or after the filter system and is also ideal for other gravity-fed applications.
- Extremely effective elimination of algae and pathogenic bacteria – similar to an immersion UVC.
- 100% VDE-certified safety; does not cause eye injuries.
- Energy efficient thanks to electronic ballast.
- Exceptionally effective sterilisation thanks to the long retention time of the water in the Bitron.
- Flow-optimised reactor design ensures direct and virtually loss-free UV radiation.
- High quality V4A stainless steel housing for stability and good reflection rates.
- Extremely easy installation with stainless steel connection elements.
- Flexible connection upstream or downstream of the ProfiClear filter system – as well as for other gravity-fed applications.
- In the event of pond enlargements or an increase in fish stock, extension with additional Bitron Premium UVC devices is possible at any time.
- Visual function check
- Horizontal or vertical setup possible
- Depending on requirements, the Bitron Premium 120W and 180W lamps can be switched on individually.
- 5m cable length
- 2 year guarantee.
- Bitron Premium 60W – (1 x 60W PLL Oase Tube)
- Bitron Premium 120W – (2 x 60W PLL Oase Tube)
- Bitron Premium 180W – (3 x 60W PLL Oase Tube)