The OASE ProMax MudDrain 30000 is a powerful dirty water drainage pump for extraction of turbid and sedimented water on construction sites and for use in emptying ponds and water features. The robust drainage pump can tackle solid waste particles up to 40mm in diameter, shifting up to 30000 Litres/Hour and has a maximum vertical lift capability of up to 12 metres. The MudDrain 30000 features a robust impeller, Stainless Steel housing and 2″ BSP female threaded outlet for use with suitable flexible hose (ideally 2″ internal diameter hose for maximum flow with minimal restriction).
- Pumps 30,000 litres of water per hour
- Reliable: Proven seal set with oil chamber
- For really coarse debris: Pumps debris particles up to 40mm in diameter
- Robust stainless steel base
- Ergonomic handle with stainless steel reinforcement
- Powerful: Large motors
- Perfectly suitable for use underwater
- High quality impeller
- Massive impeller housing, robust grey cast iron with paint finish.
- Ideal load distribution: Generous contact surface made of high quality stainless steel prevents pressure points and / or sinking in – despite its high weight, it is also safe on sensitive coverings, for example on pond liner.