The OASE ProMax MudDrain 20000 is a powerful dirty water drainage pump for extraction of turbid and sedimented water on construction sites and for use in emptying ponds and water features. The robust drainage pump can tackle solid waste particles up to 35mm in diameter, shifting up to 20000 Litres/Hour and has a maximum vertical lift capability of up to 10 metres. The MudDrain 20000 features a robust impeller, Stainless Steel housing and 1 1/2″ BSP female threaded outlet for use with suitable flexible hose (ideally 1 1/2″ internal diameter hose for maximum flow with minimal restriction).
- Comes with an adjustable handle
- Rear 1 1/2″ pressure port for ideal flow-through and minimal resistance.
- Automatic pump switch-on and switch-off through the float switch.
- Ceramic-coated stainless steel shaft.
- High quality and robust stainless steel housing.
- Easy to connect: Includes 90 degree bend and stepped adapter.
- Powerful: Strong displacement.
- Optimal heat dissipation of the motor thanks to water cooling – ideal for a long pump life.
- Optimal particle displacement: pressure duct is positioned tangentially, appropriate for the water flow.
- Robust stainless steel base for a secure stance.
- For coarse debris up to 35mm in diameter.
- Ideal load distribution: Generous contact surface made of high-quality stainless steel prevents pressure points and / or sinking in – despite its high weight, it is also safe on sensitive coverings, for example pond liner.