The OASE ProMax MudDrain 11000 is a powerful dirty water drainage pump for extraction of turbid and sedimented water on construction sites and for use in emptying ponds and water features. The robust drainage pump can tackle solid waste particles up to 30mm (1 1/4″) in diameter, shifting up to 11000 Litres/Hour and has a maximum vertical lift capability of up to 7 metres. The MudDrain 11000 features a robust impeller, Stainless Steel housing and 1 1/2″ BSP female threaded outlet for use with suitable flexible hose (ideally 1 1/2″ internal diameter hose for maximum flow with minimal restriction).
- Comes with an adjustable handle.
- Automatic pump switch-on and switch-off through the float switch.
- Rear 1 1/2″ pressure port for ideal flow-through and minimal resistance.
- Ceramic-coated stainless steel shaft.
- Minimal start-up pulses thanks to pressure port positioned along the central axis.
- High quality and robust stainless steel housing.
- Easy to connect: Includes 90 degree bend and stepped adapter.
- Powerful: large motors.