The CompactSieve is a very versatile mechanical filter that can be used in different applications:
- As a particle remover directly next to the pond or to a waterfall/stream return to pond.
- As a mechanical particle waste pre-filter before surface mounted biological stages.
- As a mechanical pre-filter for existing trickle filter systems.
- This unit can be connected to an existing pumped pond skimmer system.
- The unit must be mounted above pond water level.
- The unit can be connected to a pond vacuum cleaner and the returned water from the vacuum cleaner can be fed into the input hose tail via a T-piece or directly.
The Stainless steel filter element has a width of 24 cm and a length of 40 cm with 250 micron openings (0,25 mm). Maximum flow rate is approximately 15 m³ per hour. Pump inlet: 25/32/40mm stepped hose tail.Housing: dark-green PE. Shipped with cover. Output and overflow: 75mm push fit fittings.
Very easy to use: a submersible circulation pump (Oase, etc.) is connected directly to the CompactSieve input. The water flows through the sieve and removes all particle matter down to a size of 250 micron. The CompactSieve must always be installed above the water level of the pond.
Dimension: (L) 50 x (W) 33 x (H) 56 cm, weight: ± 9 Kilo.