- All payments shall be made to Healthy Koi Ltd whose address is 'The Bungalow', Main Road, Nutbourne, Nr. Chichester, W. Sussex, PO188RR
- Healthy Koi Limited are VAT registered and our registration number is 938132912. VAT at the current rate is included in the price of all eligible items shown on the site and will be added to all 'Service' tasks undertaken such as pondside visits, system design and installation and fish transport etc.. Products sold to VAT registered companies in EU member states and to customers outside the EU, will not include VAT
- All items remain in the ownership and are vested in Healthy Koi Ltd until full and final payment is made and received and cleared by our Bank.
- Payment will be taken just prior to the goods being dispatched. Goods will not be dispatched until this has taken place.
- Any quotations which we give are based on the current costs of production, travelling and carriage and subject to amendment on or at any time after acceptance to meet changes in cost, whether it be due to an increase in the price of products, materials, labour, transport or any other item, unless otherwise indicated.
- We reserve the right to change the prices and specification on the site without notification. Any unfilled orders we receive prior to the change will be notified.
- Any special order goods require a payment to be taken, prior to Healthy Koi ordering from our supplier. Orders for 'special order' items cannot be reduced or cancelled by the Customer without the written agreement of the Healthy Koi Ltd and then only on such terms that will fully reimburse the Company for any expense/ loss incurred on the Customer's behalf.
Most items will be dispatched within 24 hours of the receipt of the order and will be delivered within 2 working days. All goods have to be signed for on delivery. In the event of a signature not being available the goods will be returned to the depot. Details of the carrier company will be left so that a new delivery date can be arranged between yourself and the carriers. In most cases a consignment number will be emailed so you can track the delivery time of your items.
Our delivery policy is given in good faith but no liability will be accepted for subsequent unforeseen delays. Goods offered ex-stock are subject to their being unsold on receipt of the customers order. We will advise you of any item out of stock which will result in an increased delivery time.
We will advise you of any item out of stock which will result in an increased delivery time.
Free UK mainland delivery on orders of or over £75.00.
For UK mainland orders under £75.00
- Small Items (up to 800grams) - £3.50 plus vat
- Over 800grams - £5.50 plus vat
Some bulky items such as quarantine tanks, filters etc, although over the £75.00 threshold, may carry a supplementary charge - please enquire.
Please contact us regarding the local delivery for large items as we might be able to arrange delivery using our own transport.
The supplementary cost for parcels over 25 Kg weight will be 30pence per Kg.
The standard length for packages is up to 1.5 metres. For packages of 1.5 metres to 2.5 metres in length, add £2.00 per consignment. For packages over 2.5 metres in length, add £5.00 per consignment.
For Scotland & the Channel Islands (charge up tp 20Kg):
- Scottish Borders(Zone 12 & 15) postal codes TD & DG - £8.75 plus VAT
- Scottish Mainland (Zone 13) - £13.65 plus VAT
- Scottish Offshore (Zone 8) postal codes HS1-9, UV41-51, IV54-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA62-76, PH42-44, ZE1-3 - £16.65 plus VAT
- Channel Islands - postal code GY9 - £40.05 plus VAT
For orders of £75.00 and over for Scotland and the Channel islands, £7.50 will be deducted from the post & packing costs.
For bulky items, long items and shipping to Northern Ireland, Europe and the rest of the world, please contact us for the cost
The customer should inspect the goods immediately on the arrival of the goods and should make a note of shortages or damage on the delivery note.
Written notice should be given to any problem, with full details of the claim, within seven days from such arrival. At the same time, a telephone call within 24 hours to us will assist in early investigation. If the written notice is not given, it is assumed that the customer has accepted the goods and is bound to pay for them accordingly.
Healthy Koi Ltd will replace free of charge goods damaged or lost in transit provided that written notification is given to us within three days of delivery or in the case of total non-delivery, notice is given to the carriers and us within seven days of the date of our advice of dispatch Again, early phone contact should be made.
Healthy Koi's liability in aggregate arising out of any claim shall not exceed the purchase price of the goods payable under the contract.
- The responsibility of the goods transfers to the customer immediately upon arrival.
- Should you need to return any item, please phone to obtain a returns reference prior to sending.
- If the goods are assumed to be faulty and you wish to return them for replacement/ repair, we recommend that you cover the item/s with insurance to there value and use a 'signed- for' delivery service. Please make sure the goods are wrapped and packed securely. At the same time, a note should be enclosed giving details of the fault - attachy also a copy of your purchase invoice or receipt and any original guarantees, manuals and accessories. The goods will be replaced or repaired, depending upon age'.
- Should you have any unwanted items you wish to return, they must be unused, in the original packaging and condition and will be subject to a 20% handling charge to cover costs. Unwanted goods must be returned within 7 days of purchase.